- July 2021: Sanger accepted to MICRO’21. Congratulations to Liqiang, Yicheng, Zizhang, and Hangrui.
- June 2021: Congratulations to Liqiang for receiving President and Huawei Scholarship.
- June 2021: Qingcheng successfully defended his dissertation! Qingcheng is heading to Huawei under Genius Program – Congratulations!
- Mar 2021: Two papers (TENET and HASCO) accepted to ISCA’21. Congratulations to Liqiang, Naiqing, and Qingcheng.
- Feb 2021: Tensorlib accepted to DAC’21. Congratulations to Liancheng.
- Feb 2021: Invited to serve on the program committee for the 54rd ACM/IEEE Int’l Symp. on Microarchitecture (MICRO’21).
- Jan 2021: Xilinx Forum Talk on Efficient FPGA Computing for Machine Learning
- Nov 2020: Talk on Automatic Code Generation for AI chips at Microsoft Research Asia (MSRA).
- Oct 2020: Invited to serve on the program committee for the Design Automation Conference (DAC’21).
- Sep 2020: ECE Seminar on Efficient Heterogeneous Computing for AI Applications at Texas A&M University (TAMU).
- Aug 2020: Invited to serve on the program committee for the 29th ACM/SIGDA International Symposium on Field-Programmable Gate Arrays (FPGA’21)
- June 2020: Congratulations to Qingcheng Xiao for receiving DAC2020 Young Student Fellow Awards!
- Aug 2020: Youwei and Yudong won the 2nd place in EDAthon 2020.
- June 2020: Shuo has successfully defended his PhD thesis. Congratulations to Dr Wang!
- May 2020: Our paper on “Automatic Systolic Array Generation using Reusable Blocks” is accepted by IEEE MICRO Special Issue on Agile and Open-Source Hardware, July/August 2020.
- March 2020: Invited to serve on the program committee for the 53rd ACM/IEEE Int’l Symp. on Microarchitecture (MICRO’20).
- Feb 2020: Our paper on “FCNNLib: An Efficient and Flexible Convolution Algorithm Library on FPGAs” is accepted by ACM/IEEE Design Automation Conference (DAC) 2020! Congratulations to Qingcheng.
- Jan 2020: Our paper on “Enabling Efficient Fast Convolution Algorithms on GPUs via MegaKernels” is accepted by IEEE Transactions on Computers (TC), 2020!. Congratulations to Liancheng.
- Jan 2020: Our paper on “FlexTensor: An Automatic Schedule Exploration and Optimization Framework for Tensor Computation on Heterogeneous System” is accepted by International Conference on Architectural Support for Programming Languages and Operating Systems (ASPLOS) 2020! Congratulations to Size.
- Jan 2020: Xuechao joined Alibaba Damo Academy. Congratulations.
- Jan 2020: Xuechao has successfully defended his PhD thesis. Congratulations to Dr. Wei!